This is what I eat for breakfast everyday, and I’m excited to share it with you! “Overnight oats” or “soaked oats“ are just oats soaked overnight that absorb the liquid you combine them with, so no cooking is required, which is nice in the summer months when you’re not feeling like a hot breakfast. This overnight oatmeal will start your day off right with a punch of fiber and protein, as well as omega 3 fats, calcium and vitamin D.
Make in individual mason jars for a perfect serving size and an easy grab-and-go breakfast straight from the fridge. Take it along to work or anywhere when you’re pressed for time.
Triple Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup large flake oats
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk (or milk of your choice) – more ore less depending on how you like the consistency
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds, chia seeds or hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp honey, or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a mason jar or an airtight container. Mix until combined. Store in refrigerator overnight and enjoy cold in the morning.
Latest posts by Carolyn Berry (see all)
- Berry Mojito Yogurt Popsicle - June 24, 2018
- Lemon Coconut Bites & Gingerbread Smoothie [Plus a doTERRA Essential Oil Giveaway] - December 17, 2017
- Coconut Kabocha Squash Curry - October 15, 2017