Are you that time-crunched person who doesn’t “have time” for a balanced breakfast, let alone breakfast at all in the morning? Solution: overnight oatmeal – my daily breakfast of choice for the following reasons:
1. Takes 5 minutes to prep the night before, and is ready-to-eat in the morning
2. Is a healthy, balanced breakfast with whole grains, protein, fruit and plenty of fibre
3. The flavour variations are endless!
This no-cook method, means that the oats soak up the yogurt and milk overnight while you’re sleeping. Productive, right? The chia seeds also absorb the liquid and soften. Add different nuts/seeds, fruit, etc of your choice to make your favourite flavour.
Latest posts by Carolyn Berry (see all)
- 2 Impactful Reasons to Eat Crickets [Plus a Coast Cricket Protein Bar Giveaway] - March 28, 2017
- Turmeric Hummus - March 5, 2017
- Matcha Green Smoothie - February 4, 2017