Are you that time-crunched person who doesn’t “have time” for a balanced breakfast, let alone breakfast at all in the morning? Solution: overnight oatmeal – my daily breakfast of choice for the following reasons:
1. Takes 5 minutes to prep the night before, and is ready-to-eat in the morning
2. Is a healthy, balanced breakfast with whole grains, protein, fruit and plenty of fibre
3. The flavour variations are endless!
This no-cook method, means that the oats soak up the yogurt and milk overnight while you’re sleeping. Productive, right? The chia seeds also absorb the liquid and soften. Add different nuts/seeds, fruit, etc of your choice to make your favourite flavour.
Latest posts by Carolyn Berry (see all)
- Lemon Coconut Bites & Gingerbread Smoothie [Plus a doTERRA Essential Oil Giveaway] - December 17, 2017
- Coconut Kabocha Squash Curry - October 15, 2017
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce - August 7, 2017